- Provide Support in a safe environment led by peers with lived experience for those bereaved by suicide or for those caring for someone who is in suicidal distress; and build the capability of the bereaved in suicide prevention activity
- Provide a Referral service for those in need in a responsive and respectful manner
- Collaborate and establish links with other like minded organisations in the suicide prevention and postvention sector by facilitating meaningful connection for all those working in paid or voluntary roles.
- Advocate for systemic change, responsiveness to need and better access to services in the suicide prevention and postvention program areas.
- Increase Information and Public Awareness about bereavement, suicide loss, mental health, lived experience and contribute to research and programs that are available at the local, national and international levels.
- Actively pursue sponsors, philanthropic interest and donations to help fund initiatives and programs to support those in need and worthy projects.